Support services / human resources
LightHub I.S.E. provides the following services to business schemes:
Information, training & business services (market analysis, legal and accounting issues, business plan development, human resources issues).
Advice from experts and business consultants as well as all kinds of technical assistance.
Networking actions to support business groups.
Coordinating and evaluating the progress of the investment teams.
Material and technical infrastructure
The areas of the incubator are properly arranged, in order to achieve excellent hospitality conditions.
The working areas of the business schemes occupy a total surface area of 200 m2, while there are also meeting rooms and common areas.
For the smooth operation of the facilities, security, cleaning and administrative support services are provided. In addition, coverage of fixed operating costs, consumables and other expenses is ensured.
High-speed internet access is provided to each guest business group.
In addition, the incubator is suitably equipped to provide the business teams with a modern working environment equipped with:
-office furniture and telecommunications equipment
-presentation equipment for meeting/conference rooms
-hosting infrastructure (clients/partners/funders)
-furniture and small appliances for the common areas.
Benefits for guests
The combination of the provided infrastructure and focused services of Light HUB I.S.E. provides significant benefits to the host business groups, such as:
- Modern environment with appropriately designed office space.
- Modern infrastructure and provision of equipment that reduces the initial capital.
- Providing advisory support on management, marketing – sales promotion, legal and tax issues, etc.
- Provision of training seminars – workshops on entrepreneurship and human resources.
- Access to professional support networks.
- Promotion of cooperation between business groups.
- Enhancing access to venture capital to finance the start-up’s short-term operating needs.