The Facility is managed by the Steering Committee which is responsible for the day-to-day running of the Facility and the thematic coordinators. The coordinators have various functional roles such as policy, training, actions, team support and communication.
The Steering Committee has management responsibility of:
- the daily operation of the Facility.
- receiving and forwarding (to the Scientific Committee) the applications for admission with a purpose of assigning them to its members for evaluation.
- informing and supporting potential beneficiaries during the application process.
- post-application support for potential beneficiaries.
- planning and organising information and educational events.
- communication with the general public.
- networking of the structure and the beneficiaries.
- organising business and other missions under the program.
- synergies and partnerships.
The Steering Committee is composed of the coordinators and the head of the Scientific Committee.