In the framework of the 19th International Exhibition Alexpo2023 we held the award ceremony for the winning teams in the Interreg SEA Greece – Bulgaria program.
The President of the Chamber of Evros and the initiator of the Entrepreneurship Support Structure, the President of the Chamber of Evros and the initiator of the Entrepreneurship Support Structure, emphasized the importance for our region of the development of entrepreneurship and especially the attraction of entrepreneurs for its promotion.
The SEA programme came to an end with the winning teams being announced and receiving their cash prizes. In first place was the start up team Slaps who’s product is digital upgrade, providing customers with an immersive experience they won’t forget through interaction with videos, sounds, podcasts, games, Instagram filters and more, all through their phone’s camera. The prize money involved 3,000 euros, provided by the non-profit ONELITY .
The second place and the prize of 2,000 euros, provided by ELINOIL Company, went to the Start up team of Nereid, which has an integrated cross-platform management system for marinas, with specialized features that allow full support to shipowners.
The third place and the prize of Cloud services worth 2,000 euros provided by LANCOM was won by the AInvestor team, which harnesses the power of Artificial Intelligence to revolutionize the world of stock trading.
The award ceremony was open to the general public and was attended by:
- Christodoulos Topsidis (President of the Evros Chamber of Commerce)
- Thodoris Spiliotis Founder of Athonian Management, Author (Member of the Light Hub Steering Committee)
- Georgios Atsalakis (Member of the Scientific Committee, Rev. Professor of the Technical University of Crete, Laboratory of Data Analysis and Forecasting)
- Dimitris Skourogiannis (Expert in Multidisciplinary Design Innovation, member of the mentor community)
- Giorgos Veroulis (Public Relations Manager ELINOIL Group, member of the mentor community)
- George Manolis (Managing Partner ONELITY, member of the mentor community)
- Eleni Xanthopoulou (Head of Sales Department of Lancom)