On Monday 31 October the Interreg SEA Transnational Accelerator opened its doors. The first three training modules took place at the Cooperative Space of the Entrepreneurship Support Structure Light Hub of Evros Chamber and at the premises of Xanthi Tech lab.
The program was honored with the presence of members of both the scientific community of the incubator and its Board of Directors. More specifically, the trainees had the opportunity to meet Messrs,
- Petros Soukoulias, Digital Transformation and Technological Innovation Specialist Board Member SEEMS P.C.
- Stathis Loizo, Senior Member of the Boards of Companies
- George Theriou, Associate Professor, Department of Management Science & Technology, International Hellenic University
- Thanos Pantazi, President of the Association of Economists
- Eleftherios Metaxoudis, Innovation Manager | PhD Researcher, University of Thessaloniki, Greece
- Leonidas Skerletopoulos, Light Hub Manager
The modules presented were aimed at inspiring and introducing the beneficiaries to the philosophy and concept of start-ups and business planning.
The aim of the training programme is, in eight sessions, to prepare the candidates to present their business idea to experienced and independent judges, claiming one of three prizes. The programme is divided into three stages, the third of which is only for the finalist teams to prepare them for the final pitch.
During the first two stages, mentors, coaches and trainers will help the teams to understand the basics of entrepreneurship and develop an effective presentation, which they will refine in the third stage.
The SEA project is co-funded by the European Regional Development Fund and the national resources of the countries participating in the Interreg V-A Cooperation Programme “Greece-Bulgaria 2014-2020”.